Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Willeo and Jilliet


6 comments:

Melissa said...

First, I must say it has been awhile since I laughed out loud at something posted on a blog. This was hilarious. Time well spent. Contrary to your heading "...time wasting". I am grateful for every picture I see that makes me feel more in touch with you.

Melissa said...

Also you look very demure considering you are being held by that fabulous specimen.

Amie said...

Wow! Melissa sent me over to view your blog and I am seriously impressed, and also laughing out loud. You get the Searcy stamp of approval!

Jennifer said...

I love so many things about your blog.

I love that you have joined the rest of us here in the blogosphere.

I love "Complete Shakespeare".

I love the result of the time you wasted on photoshop. You should think about putting these on your sidebar so we can enjoy them every single visit.

I love that all you have to do for a great post title is crack open the Riverside (I always have trouble with post titles).

I love that I get to see more of your amazing family each time I get on the computer.

oxoxoxoox

Scott Samuelson said...

Love those pecs, Will. You've been working out between surgeries, I see.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're joining this funny blogging world we're in. It's an amazing way to keep in touch with many :-) Who's surprised this is incredibly clever, I would expect nothing less from my favorite little brother and his family.
Love you all!
Denise