Henry spent a good while gnawing on a piece of raw broccoli that I gave him yesterday after he wouldn't eat the strawberries we were enjoying (a big surprise since Samuel would die eating strawberries if we let him.)
Isn't it funny what kids will eat? Casper is not interested in any food (seriously, it's bad), but happily gnawed on Todd's fortune cookie the other day. A fortune cookie!
Travis and I remembered a time when William would eat strawberries, green stem and all. I don't think it is just Sammy that would die eating them. Raw broccoli, strawberries? Sounds like they aren't oblivious to healthy foods after all the honey butter :)
Raw broccoli makes Ethan shudder. It's another one of those weird textures that just creep him out. He ate a fortune cookie the other day too. And Ethan loves strawberries. I am really looking forward to having all these little guys together. Maybe by watching each other they will get over some of their food phobias. "See, Henry eats his broccoli... "
4 comments:
Adorable picture.
Isn't it funny what kids will eat? Casper is not interested in any food (seriously, it's bad), but happily gnawed on Todd's fortune cookie the other day. A fortune cookie!
Travis and I remembered a time when William would eat strawberries, green stem and all. I don't think it is just Sammy that would die eating them.
Raw broccoli, strawberries? Sounds like they aren't oblivious to healthy foods after all the honey butter :)
Raw broccoli makes Ethan shudder. It's another one of those weird textures that just creep him out. He ate a fortune cookie the other day too. And Ethan loves strawberries. I am really looking forward to having all these little guys together. Maybe by watching each other they will get over some of their food phobias. "See, Henry eats his broccoli... "
I've never seen someone be that enthusiastic about broccoli before! He has the cutest face. so innocent yet almost diabolical... ha ha
Post a Comment