What a darling baby! I'm so excited to see these four cute boys together in a few weeks. It's so nice that you've have that beautiful vining flower to help you get an early spring (morning glories are some of our favorites--as long as they aren't the weed variety wrapped around my roses!)
5 comments:
Wow, we miss you! Give those cute boys hugs and kisses from us. We love you!
I love your morning glories! There's actually a variety of those that we have to spray in Jackson.
Thanks for the pics. I am glad you had something green to lighten your late spring.
What a darling baby! I'm so excited to see these four cute boys together in a few weeks. It's so nice that you've have that beautiful vining flower to help you get an early spring (morning glories are some of our favorites--as long as they aren't the weed variety wrapped around my roses!)
That is GREEN grass. What are you doing with that? Our grass is still . . . grey? Starting to green.
That is one darling boy. Something about your children -- they all have a sort of wistful look. VERY appealing! Mom S
Post a Comment