Thursday, September 4, 2008

Glad to be home

Another sunny first day of school. (By the way, if you are wondering whose head is in the foreground, that is Samuel, ahead of his brothers in the line to get on the bus. He didn't get too far.)

I had researched "drought tolerant" plants for my barrel this year, knowing we would be out of state and unable to coddle anything too tender. We were more than pleased to come home to find them so happy.

Henry.

Do you get tired of our wildlife photos? That's Samuel on the left and Lorenzo on the right--I didn't get properly introduced to the fellow in the middle, so I can't tell you his name.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome home! I heard your weather is cold in the mornings -- quite a switch from Florida, huh?

Sammy wasn't getting on the bus, was he?

Melissa said...

I am glad your back and that your plants survived!
Hope to hear from you (via blog) lots!

Shauna-mama-gramma Sam said...

My word, those boys (W & L) look like young men going to school! I don't know about this growing up thing. And that pic of Henry is darling.

I NEVER get sick of the wildlife pictures.

Sorry about Northern weather. We're freezing in Idaho.

ohana=)mama said...

you should make him a name and let us know!

Sarah said...

Hi Jill,

Thanks for letting me know about the Primary Program. It was good to meet you and your family! Just let me know if you guys end up here again. My email is sarah_elizabeth77@yahoo.com.

Sarah Poor